On June 29, 2007, the iPhone went on sale for the first time revolutionizing how we communicate.
Pinch to zoom, auto correct, selfies, threaded messages and more would change how we communicate with the world.
Starkey Hearing Technologies was listening and watching as the iPhone became wildly popular evolving into a do everything device that included Bluetooth technology. Starkey's Halo hearing aid line would be developed to take advantage of this new convenience.
Apps Changed The World
Modifying your hearing aid settings for different environments wasn't always easy. Now it's as easy as grabbing your phone and sliding the controls on the TruLink™ Hearing Control app. Starkey's Trulink seamlessly connects your hearing aids to your iPhone®, Apple Watch® iPad® or iPod touch® allowing you to easily stream phone calls, music, FaceTime®, and videos directly to your ears with pristine sound quality.
Our Favorite Feature: TruLink Memories
Create and save hearing aid settings, called TruLink Memories, using the SoundSpace feature on the TruLink app. For example, let's say you visit Bob's Coffee Shop every Saturday. You can create a TruLink Memory setting for that coffee shop and "geotag" it. Now, using the built-in GPS on your iPhone, every time you visit Bob's Coffee, your Made for iPhone Hearing Aid automatically adjusts to that saved setting. You can create up to 20 TruLink Memories.
Last night I had a wonderful conversation with my daughter in a restaurant because I could mute out all the background noise.
• Enables carefree communication using your iPhone
• Delivers superior sound and pristine audio streaming
• Lets you personalize and geo-tag memories to match what you do and where you go
• Can change memories automatically based on personalized geo-tags (e.g. Coffee Shop memory kicks in when you walk into a Coffee Shop)
• Adapts automatically when you travel in a car*
• Allows you to record, play back and email live sound sources
• Allows Siri® to read emails and texts to you thru your hearing aids
• Lets you control your hearing aid volume and memories via your iPhone
• Find a lost or misplaced hearing aid
Here's a great video review of the Halo hearing aids: