Audibel is a Starkey Hearing Technologies brand. Starkey is recognized worldwide as a leader in digital hearing aid technology and hearing healthcare. Located just over the US border in Eden Prairie Minnesota, Audibel is the only privately held company in its industry.
Since manufacturing their first hearing aid in 1973, Starkey has been producing the best hearing aids available by utilizing the latest Bluetooth technology capable of receiving audio directly from compatible mobile phones and devices such as your TV or Stereo. Every hearing aid Starkey produces is engineered to deliver optimal performance to match your unique needs and lifestyle.
The Platinum Promise
As the exclusive Manitoba dispenser of Audibel Hearing Aids, Winnipeg’s Polo Park Hearing Centre becomes a member of a national network of dedicated professionals that uphold Audibel’s Platinum Promise. The core values of the promise are:
- Warranty coverage on any Audibel hearing aid will be honored at any location; we promise you are fully covered at any location in Canada or the United States.
- You will be welcomed at any office just like you are a patient of their own, regardless of purchasing your hearing aids in Winnipeg.
With the Platinum Promise, seasonal travelers never have to worry about their Audibel hearing aids while away from home.
To hear what you have been missing, call us at the Polo Park Hearing Centre (204) 788-1083 or click contact us to send a message.
The Complete Audibel Platinum Promise
Our Commitment to patient care was built around a mutual agreement of honor, integrity and trust with each patient. As a part of the nationwide Audibel network, we aim to provide the greatest experience of hearing care possible by abiding to the following standards that define Canadian. Hearing. Excellence.
1. Comprehensive Evaluation : We will test your hearing, your communication needs and the goals for your life.
2. Recommend only what needs recommending: Because we evaluate all your hearing and communication needs we will recommend a treatment plan that is unique to you and designed to meet your needs.
3. A clear understanding of the journey and the results: We will make sure that you understand what steps will be taken on your journey to better hearing and what the realistic outcomes are of those steps.
4. Seeing and hearing the benefit: We will verify that the hearing instruments and any accessories that go with them are working and provide the benefit that you need. This verification may be done through several clinically accepted tools such as Real Ear Measurement, Speech Mapping or Sound Field Verification.
5. Treatment is more than just an office visit: We will work with you to create a long-term treatment plan, defining follow-up appointments, regular ongoing evaluations and any additional care that you may need to make sure you stay satisfied with your hearing in the years to come.
Are you interested in hearing what Audibel hearing aids have to offer you? Call today to book an appointment (204) 788-1083 or click contact us.
More hearing aid manufacturers:
Sivantos Hearing Aids (Previously Siemens)